Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Politics

I haven't posted in a while, as I've been busy searching for a new place to live and working on my new job as text-book author. I will write more about these soon.

In the meantime, let's take a brief look at what the youth in America REALLY want... by looking at Facebook.

The Facebook group "One Million Strong for Barak Obama" is slowly approaching the half-way mark with 470,000 supporters.

Much more powerful is the "One Million Strong AGAINST Hillary Clinton" group, which commands an impressive 859,000 members.

These sad characters are all dwarfed, however, by Generation Facebook's clear and undisputed political favorite-- the group "One Million Strong For Stephen Colbert," has 1.3 million supporters.

Make's a fella wonder...

2 comments:

Patrick Haggerty said...

I completely understand what you're talking about! I'm a college kid myself and hate that most of my age-group goes to Stewart and Colbert for their news. They're funny guys, but I wish they would understand the difference between satire and legitimate reporting!

-Patrick

赵晨威 said...

Good point, Patrick. Sometimes I wish the NY Times would understand that difference, too.