Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yo


Carrot Zoolander, originally uploaded by jonbaron.

This blog has been critically hampered by my recent inability to access blogger.com. I've now taken to blogging remotely via flickr, which means all my posts will be accompanied by obnoxious blow-up photos that may or may not relate to what I'm doing at the moment.

I've been having a ball in Dalian.
On Tuesday I take the train up to the Russian border for the final showdown with Chernobyl... after a long summer separated, we're either going to commit to moving to Beijing together or simply break up and hope to be friends.

In any case, I'm hopefully going to be in Beijing by the 28th, find a house, and report to the university on September 1st.

Hope all is good in the universe; will try and blog more regularly if possible... I'm thinking about just buying a domain name and starting a new blog on a new platform (maybe wordpress) when I move to Beijing. Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, get your own domain name. It really does lessen the chance of getting blocked at inconvenient moments and allows more local people/companies to access your blog, profile, portfolio, whatever your throw up.

Do it.

tabahiko said...

Beautiful sight seeing!

Hi, I performed dance”AKB48”. I succeed to reduce my weight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5McGB552Dc
Thank you.